The Champion 24-in. radiant charbroiler from APW Wyott uses realiable natural gas to give meats that unmistakable grilled flavor. The 24-in. cooking surface will yield just the right output for low-volume applications. Stainless steel construction provides easy cleaning and durability.
- 2 u-shaped burners, 40,000 BTUs each
- 2 manual high/low controls
- 6-in. removable thin-line cast iron grates make cleaning easy
- Adjustable grate system provides maximum control
- Cooking surface: 23-1/2 in. W x 17-1/8 in. D
- Cool-to-the-touch bull-nose front reduces the likelihood of burns
- Heavy duty stainless steel radiants for long-lasting dependability
- Self-cleaning radiants save time
- 4-in. grease chute drains into grease drawer, providing easy clean-up
- 4-in. adjustable, heat-resistant legs
- 80,000 BTUs total output
- Overall Dimensions: 15-3/4 in. H x 24-in. W x 26-3/4 D (Regulator and pipe add 4-1/4 in. to the rear)
- UL-EPH and CE Listed
Champion Charbroiler, NG gas, countertop, 24" W 25 " D (O.A.), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, heavy duty stainless steel radiants, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW GCB-24I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GCB-24H|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|