The ATEXPRESS from APW Wyott is a conveyor toaster with speed controls that allow the user to set the belt speed between 28 and 75 seconds to find the ideal toast color and texture. The top or bottom element can be turned off independently for one-sided toasting, and the included super feeder makes it easy to insert bread, bagels, or muffins up to 11⁄2 inches tall. The bottom of the unit includes an extended warming tray, which holds the toast at a suitable serving temperature until it is removed and makes high-volume toasting easier to maintain.
This commercial toaster is designed to be durable and long-lasting, with cleaning and service made easy. The crumb tray is easily accessible and fully removable for emptying and cleaning, and the side panel can be removed to allow access to internal components when service is needed. The unit's stainless steel construction and metal-sheathed heating elements add to its durability, and the internal bearings are resistant to high temperatures and do not require lubrication, which will reduce the maintenance needed. Air circulation continues throughout the unit even after it is powered down to prevent residual heat from overheating the unit. The unit is fully insulated, which improves the energy efficiency and keeps the exterior cool to the touch for user safety.
- Conveyor toaster capable of toasting 300 slices of toast per hour
- 10 in. wide belt can accommodate two bagels or slices of toast side by side
- Extended warming area keeps toast warm until it is served
- Speed control ranges from 28 to 75 seconds to allow user to perfect the color and texture of toast
- Top and bottom elements can be turned on independently for one-sided toasting
- 11⁄2-in. opening accommodates bread, bagels, or muffins
- Exterior of toaster remains cool to the touch for operator safety and comfort
- Crumb tray is easily removable for emptying and cleaning
- Side panel can be removed to allow access to interior components for service
- Air circulation continues even after unit is powered off to prevent overheating
- Stainless steel construction is durable and damage-resistant
- Bearings are made to withstand high temperatures and operate without lubrication
- Heating elements are sheathed in metal to add durability
- Insulation keeps surrounding area cool and improves energy efficiency
- Included super feeder makes adding toast or bagels simple
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1725 W, 14.4 A, 36-in. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 143⁄4 in. W x 18 in. D x 139⁄32 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH Listed; NSF Certified
Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (300) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2"H opening, 10"W belt, top & bottom heat controls, variable speed, air cooled, extended feeder, crumb tray, stainless steel construction, 1" legs, UL, UL EPH Classified, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW AT EXPRESS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
APW AT EXPRESS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I would never order this product, all it does is burn the bread no matter the speed, the longer it is running the hotter it gets, then it burns t..."
"I would never order this product, all it does is burn the bread no matter the speed, the longer it is running the hotter it gets, then it burns the bread so bad it will start a fire. bad design mine is going back asap."