The APW Wyott ATEXPRESS conveyor toaster has speed controls that enable users to set the belt speed and find the ideal toast color and texture. For one-sided toasting, the top or bottom element can be turned off, and the included super feeder accepts bread, bagels, and muffins as tall as 1.5 inches. An extended warming tray is included in the bottom of the unit, holding the toast at a suitable serving temperature until it is removed for high-volume toasting.
This APW Wyott ATEXPRESS toaster has a durable, stainless steel construction for simplified cleaning. Its crumb tray is fully removable for emptying and cleaning, and the side panel can be removed to access internal components during servicing. Its internal bearings are resistant to high temperatures and do not require lubrication, which reduces the required maintenance. Air continues to circulate through the unit even after it is powered down, preventing residual heat from overheating the unit. Improving energy efficiency and keeping the exterior cool to the touch for user safety, the unit is fully insulated.
- Can cook 300 slices of toast in 1 hr.
- Includes super feeder for adding toast or bagels
- 1.5-in. opening accommodates bread, bagels, or muffins
- Belt can accommodate 2 bagels or slices of toast side-by-side
- Speed control dial helps achieve desired toast texture and color
- Top and bottom elements can be turned on independently for one-sided toasting
- Warming area holds toast temperature until serving
- Air circulation continues after unit is powered off to prevent overheating
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Exterior remains cool to the touch for operator safety and comfort
- Stainless steel construction resists scrapes and dents
- Bearings withstand high temperatures and operate without lubrication
- Heating elements are sheathed in metal for durability
- Insulation keeps surrounding area cool and improves energy efficiency
- Removable side panel provides access to interior components for service
- Crumb tray removes for emptying and cleaning
Dimensions & Specifications
- 14.75 in. W x 18 in. D x 13.28 in. H
- 11-14.4 A, 1300-1725 V
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 39-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Interested in toasters? We take a closer look at them in the explainer on toasters.
Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (300) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2"H opening, 10"W belt, top & bottom heat controls, variable speed, air cooled, extended feeder, crumb tray, stainless steel construction, 1" legs, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW AT EXPRESS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Separate Controls|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
APW AT EXPRESS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I would never order this product, all it does is burn the bread no matter the speed, the longer it is running the hotter it gets, then it burns t..."
"I would never order this product, all it does is burn the bread no matter the speed, the longer it is running the hotter it gets, then it burns the bread so bad it will start a fire. bad design mine is going back asap."