The Advance Tabco TGLG-305 work table is stable thanks to the 15⁄8-inch leg stretchers. Plastic bullet feet on the legs are adjustable by 1 inch for uneven flooring. The galvanized and stainless construction of the table makes it durable and resistant to corrosion. Since the table has been TIG welded, it will not easily warp or bend. Exposed welded areas have been blended so they match and are smooth. The rolled-rim edges of the table help create a more comfortable working environment for employees compared to square edges.
Installing drawers later on is simple since welded angle adapters are pre-engineered onto the table. The top of the table is sound deadened to prevent excess noise in an already loud environment. Weld studs and structural adhesive are used to attach the three hat channels to the top of the table to reinforce its strength and create a level work space. The Advance Tabco TGLG-305 work table is perfect for prepping or plating dishes.
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction from stainless and galvanized steel
- Table will not easily warp or bend since it has been TIG welded
- All welded surfaces match table surfaces since they have been blended to a satin finish
- Prevent unwanted noise with the sound deadened table top
- Rim edges of the table are rolled to help prevent injury
- Table is stable thanks to the 15⁄8-in. leg stretchers
- Uneven floors are no problem with the 1 in. adjustable plastic bullet feet
- Weld studs and structural adhesive are used to attach the 3 hat channels to the table top to reinforce and maintain a level work surface
- Gussets are welded to hat sections for support
- Welded angle adapters are already pre-engineered so you can easily install drawers
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 30" wide top, without backsplash, 60" long, with galvanized legs, side & rear crossrails, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TGLG-305 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Special Features||Plastic Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|