Measuring 96 inches long by 24 inches wide, the Advance Tabco SLAG-248 work table provides a large prep space. For strength, the top has both an impact-resistant front edge and supporting hat channels. Employees can store supplies, use equipment, and stir ingredients on it, while its sound-deadened design helps dampen noise production. Employees can adjust the undershelf with leg clamps without worrying about losing nuts or bolts. The Advance Tabco SLAG-248 work table is made of economical materials, and its 430 series stainless steel top does not resist rust well enough to regularly come in contact with food.
- 11-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Stainless steel construction prevents dents and rust
- Strong TIG welding
- 430 series worktop should avoid touching food directly
- Worktop makes less noise since it is sound deadened
- Front edge is rolled for safety and to add comfort for users leaning against it
- Hat channels keep the worktop level
- Economical 16-ga. top and 18-ga. undershelf
- Shelf can store tall or short equipment
- Leg clamps look natural
- (6) 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- Adjustable bullet feet stand unit upright
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Having trouble finding the right table? The buyers' guide to commercial work tables explores the different types.
Work Table, 96"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top without splash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-248 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet