The Advance Tabco SLAG-247 work table has an adjustable undershelf that maximizes a kitchen's storage space. Ingredients or equipment can sit on both the shelf and the unit's worktop. The sound-deadened top helps lower the overall noise level if things bump into it, and its rounded front edge is less sharp than a flat one. The Advance Tabco SLAG-247 work table is made with economical 430 series stainless steel, which means employees should take care to keep food off the top to ensure the unit lasts a long time.
- 10-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Platforms, legs, and feet are stainless steel
- All TIG welded to add strength for high-volume use
- Welded surfaces are polished to match adjacent areas
- 430 series, 16-ga. top is corrosion and scrape resistant
- Reinforcing hat channels are precisely TIG welded to the worktop
- Worktop absorbs sound well
- Rolled front rim is impact resistant
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf is adjustable to accommodate different items
- Legs have a 15⁄8-in. dia.
- Bullet feet adjust on uneven surfaces for stability
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information about these units, check out this commercial work tables resource.
Work Table, 84"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top without splash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco SLAG-247 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|