The Advance Tabco FLAG-308-X worktable provides a long, eight-foot platform that functions as extra counterspace or storage space. It is made of 430 series, 16-gauge stainless steel, which is composed of 17 percent chromium and 0.12 percent carbon. This makes it great for extending counterspace but should not come in direct contact with food since it does not resist corrosion well. The worktop is sound deadened and supported by underlying hat channels. Its rounded front edge is durable and eliminates sharp edges. The Advance Tabco FLAG-308-X worktop has a backsplash that helps keep food and debris from slipping behind the unit. Its undershelf is made of 18-gauge stainless steel, provides extra storage space, and adjusts to hold different-sized supplies. With TIG welding, which is a type of arc welding that uses tungsten electrodes, the unit's structure is seamless.
- 13-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Stainless steel resists rust, scratches, and dings
- 430 series, 16-ga. worktop material
- TIG welding looks tidier than traditional welding
- Blended seams for a tidy appearance
- Worktop absorbs vibrations well
- Hat channels provide extra strength
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front edge is stronger than a flat edge
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash catches food before it hits the floor
- Legs and undershelf are rust resistant
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf can be raised, lowered, or removed
- (6) legs with a 15⁄8-in. dia.
- 1-in. adjustable bullet feet add stability
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 36 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure this is what you need? You can learn about different types of worktables by reading this commercial worktables explainer article.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up turn, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FLAG-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Plastic Feet|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|