The Advance Tabco FLAG-302-X worktable is made of low-cost 430 series stainless steel, which reduces the risk of scratches, bends, and dents. This material is made of 0.12 percent carbon and 17 percent chromium, so it should not be used for food prep but is great for adding counterspace. The worktop absorbs sounds well, so users can work on its surface. The undershelf can be moved up or down to fit items or removed altogether for an open space. The Advance Tabco FLAG-302-X worktable has a backsplash that can steady appliances and keep cleaner floors.
- 5-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Worktop is sturdy and economical 430 series, 16-ga. stainless steel
- Precise TIG welding looks cleaner than traditional welding
- Welded areas are smoothed to look seamless
- Sound-deadened worktop
- Reinforcing hat channels beneath worktop
- 15⁄8-in. rounded front edge adds strength
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf can be raised, lowered, or removed
- Galvanized legs and undershelf are corrosion resistant
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs
- 1-in. adjustable feet help keep unit steady
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
New to worktables? For a guide to the basics, check out our commercial worktables explainer article.
Work Table, 24"W x 30"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up turn, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FLAG-302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Special Features||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Special Features||Plastic Feet|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Special Features||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|