The Advance Tabco FE-1-1824-24L-X sink has 15⁄8-inch diameter legs with adjustable bullet feet that allow the unit to be installed level on uneven floors. The chance of injury is reduced since the rim edge is rolled, a feature that also provides strength to the unit. Messes are kept at a minimum thanks to the 9-inch backsplash on the rear of the unit. A drainboard sits on the left side of the unit to hold clean or dirty dishes. The stainless steel construction of the Advance Tabco FE-1-1824-24L-X sink makes it durable and resistant to corrosion.
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes Note: Faucets are sold separately.
- 1⁄2-in. IPS hot and cold supply connections
- Basket drain is 11⁄2-in. IPS and made of stainless steel
- Left-sided drain board can hold clean or dirty dishes
- Durable and resistant to corrosion thanks to the stainless steel construction
- All TIG welded for smooth, matching surfaces and a satin finish
- 18 in. L x 24 in. W x 14 in. D sink bowl can hold more dishes and is easy to clean with the coved corners
- 9-in. backsplash keeps messes at bay
- Strong rolled rim edge helps reduce injury
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs come with 1-in. adjustable bullet feet for level installation on uneven flooring
- Plate is die-formed and reinforced plate with gussets welded to it
- Overall Dimensions: 441⁄2 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 43 in. H
- NSF certified
Special Value Fabricated NSF Sink, 1-compartment, 24" left drainboard, bowl size 18" x 24" x 14" deep, 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, faucet holes on 8" centers, galvanized legs, 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF, overall 30" F/B x 45" L/R
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FE-1-1824-24L-X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet