The Advance Tabco FC-1-1818-24L-X one-compartment sink has a left-located drainboard that can be used for clean or dirty dishes. Constructed of stainless steel, the entire unit is durable and strong. It has leveling bullet feet on the legs for installation on uneven floors, and a backsplash to prevent messes from getting on walls and equipment. A faucet can be installed where the 8-inch center holes are, and the unit comes with a 1⁄2-inch IPS hot and cold supply. The Advance Tabco FC-1-1818-24L-X one-compartment sink bowl has coved corners that prevent debris from getting stuck.
- 24-in. drainboard is on the left side of the unit
- 81⁄2-in. backsplash prevents liquids and food particles from getting on the wall
- Scratches, dents, and corrosion are resisted with the stainless steel construction
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. legs have 1-in. adjustable bullet feet on the bottom
- 1⁄2-in. IPS hot and cold supply
- Connect a faucet to the unit with 8-in. on-center holes (faucet sold separately)
- 11⁄2-in. IPS, basket-type waste drain prevents the drain from getting clogged
- Tile edge on the backsplash enables easy installation
- Cleaning the bowl is simple since it has 3⁄4-in. coved corners
- Injuries are prevented by the rolled rim edge
- TIG welded unit is heavy duty and built for commercial use
- Welded areas have been smoothed to match other surfaces for a professional look
- Strength is created since the gussets are welded to the die-formed plate
- Bowl dimensions: 18 in. L x 18 in. W x 14 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 441⁄2 in. L x 24 in. W x 43 in. H
- NSF certified
Fabricated Sink, 1-compartment, 24" left drainboard, bowl size 18" x 18" x 14" deep, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, tile edge splash, rolled edge, 8" OC faucet holes, stainless steel legs with 1" adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, overall 24" F/B x 45" L/R, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FC-1-1818-24L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||45|
|Sink Length (Side to Side)||18|
|Sink Width (Front to Back)||18|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||16 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304 Series|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Construction|
Advance Tabco FC-1-1818-24L Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I am unsatisfied with the sink because it was sent with a large kink in the stainless steel. The manufacturing defect is obvious, visible and loo..."
"I am unsatisfied with the sink because it was sent with a large kink in the stainless steel. The manufacturing defect is obvious, visible and looks bad. For the price of the sink I expect decent design and solid craftsmanship. We specifically purchased the sink for a modern look and custom sizing."