The Advance Tabco DTS-S70-72L soil dishtable has a stainless steel top that resists corrosion and provides durability for use in commercial establishments. Additional strength is provided with the all TIG-welded construction. All the welded areas are blended to a finish that matches the adjacent areas, maintaining a smooth, cohesive look. This table has a left-sided design that is made to line up against a warewasher and hold dirty dishes until they are ready to be cleaned and sanitized. To make this process more efficient, there is a pre-rinse sink on the Advance Tabco DTS-S70-72L soil dishtable. When the user is rinsing the dishes, splashes and food debris are contained to the sink and top with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash.
- Designed for the left side of a dishmachine, holding dirty dishes for left-to-right operations
- Pre-rinse sink provides a place to prepare dishes for the washing process
- Stainless steel top is heavy duty and easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash contains splashes and food debris
- All TIG-welded construction provides strength for commercial applications
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel to reinforce the table
- Welded areas have a blended, satin finish that matches the other surfaces
- Stainless steel legs use stainless steel bullet feet for balance on uneven surfaces
- Tile edge enables flush installation against the wall
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, left-to-right, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 72" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S70-72L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|