Made to fit against the right side of a warewasher, the Advance Tabco DTS-S70-60R soil dish table holds dirty dishes in operations that move from the right to the left. The pre-rinse sink helps prepare dishes to ensure the washer cleans them effectively. This 20-inch-by-20-inch-by-5-inch sink has a 11⁄2-inch IPS basket-type waste drain. Liquid and food particles are contained to the top with a 101⁄2-inch backsplash. The top is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents. This Advance Tabco DTS-S70-60R soil dish table is all TIG welded to provide additional durability. Plastic feet help the unit balance on most uneven floors.
- Right-sided style fits into right-to-left washing applications
- Pre-rinse sink enables staff to efficiently prepare dirty dishes for the warewasher
- Stainless steel top construction is corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Top uses a 101⁄2-in. backsplash to isolate messes from the wall and floor
- All TIG welded for structure and strength
- Stainless steel gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel for reinforcement
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish, matching the adjacent areas
- Bullet feet on the stainless steel legs stabilize on most uneven surfaces
- Can be installed flush to the wall with a tile edge
- 11⁄2-in. IPS basket-type waste drain
- 8-in. on-center faucet holes (faucet is sold separately)
- Bowl dimensions: 20 in. L x 20 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Straight-Soil Dishtable, right-to-left, 10-1/2"H backsplash, with pre-rinse sink, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 60" long, 16/304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTS-S70-60R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||Pre-Rinse Sink|