The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96R clean dishtable fits into left-to-right warewashing operations, holding clean dishes on the right side of the unit. It measures 95 inches long by 30 inches wide, so the top is large enough to accommodate multiple dishwashing racks. Each of the racks is protected from falling off the top with 3-inch rolled rims and a 101⁄2-inch backsplash. These pieces also keep liquids contained to the tabletop, keeping messes off the floor to prevent unsafe working conditions. This Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96R clean dish table has an all TIG-welded design that enhances the strength along with its reinforcing cross brace.
- Designed to fit on the right side of a dishwasher to provide a place for holding dish racks
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims prevent dish racks from falling off the top
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash contains liquids to the top
- Cross brace is designed to provide reinforcement
- All TIG welded to strengthen the table for commercial applications
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish to match other surfaces
- Stainless steel legs have stainless steel bullet feet that create balance
- 2-in. tile edge makes flush wall installation simple
- Overall Dimensions: 95 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 96"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-96R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|