Made to sit on the left side of a warewasher, the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-48L clean dishtable holds dish racks in operations that move from right to left. The racks sit on the top and, since the unit is made of stainless steel, it has the durability to withstand heavy-duty applications. All of the parts on this unit are welded together to create structure that supports commercial use. To maintain a professional, cohesive look, the welded areas are blended to match the adjacent surfaces. Installing this Advance Tabco DTC-S70-48L clean dish table is simple since there is a 2-inch tile edge on the backsplash. This backsplash, along with the 3-inch rolled front and side rims, keeps liquids on the table and off the floor.
- Made to hold clean dishes in right-to-left operations on the left side of the warewasher
- Stainless steel top construction is heavy duty, corrosion resistant, and easy to clean
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash and 3-in. rolled front and side rims keep liquids contained to the tabletop
- All the parts are TIG welded to create structure that supports heavy use
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish that matches adjacent surfaces
- Reinforcing cross brace adds strength
- Stainless steel bullet feet on the stainless steel legs balance on uneven floors
- Can be placed against a wall with the 2-in. tile edge
- Overall dimensions: 47 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 48"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-48L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|