The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36R clean dishtable holds dish racks that have been through the warewasher. It fits on the right side of the unit, which makes it compatible with left-to-right washing applications. Made of stainless steel, the top is heavy duty and corrosion resistant. With a 101⁄2-inch backsplash and 3-inch front and side rims, water is kept on the tabletop. This table is all TIG welded to add structure for heavy-duty use. Blended to a satin finish, the welded areas on this Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36R clean dish table match other surfaces.
- Designed for holding clean dishes on the right side of a dishmachine
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel top resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps liquids off the floor and contained to the top
- Rolled side and front rims are 3 in. tall to keep dish racks secure to the tabletop
- Fully TIG welded for structure in commercial applications
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish for a professional appearance
- Cross bracing provides reinforcement
- Stainless steel bullet feet on the stainless steel legs balance on non-level floors
- 2-in. tile edge provides simple installation
- Overall dimensions: 35 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, left-to-right operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 36"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Right to Left|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|