The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36L clean dishtable should be placed on the left side of a warewasher to hold clean dishes in right-to-left operations. Measuring 35 inches long by 30 inches wide, the table accommodates dish racks, which are secured on the top with 3-inch front and side rims. There is also a 101⁄2-inch backsplash that keeps liquids contained to the top, reducing the risk of messes. Its top is constructed of durable stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and perfect for commercial use. This Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36L clean dish table is all TIG welded for durability, but it still has a cohesive look with its blended, satin finish.
- Fits on the left side of a warewasher for right-to-left washing applications
- Made to hold dish racks after they are washed
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top is corrosion resistant and built for commercial use
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps liquids on the tabletop
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims secure dish racks to the top
- All TIG-welded construction adds structure for commercial settings
- Welded areas have a blended, satin finish that matches the adjacent surfaces
- Cross bracing is designed to add reinforcement
- Stainless steel bullet feet on the stainless steel legs provide balance for uneven floors
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies installation against a wall
- Overall dimensions: 35 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 36"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-36L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|