The Advance Tabco DTC-S70-24L clean dishtable should be placed against the left side of a dishmachine in a right-to-left operation, providing a place for clean dishes to sit. The top is made of stainless steel, so it resists scratches, dents, and corrosion. Dish racks and liquids are kept on its top with a backsplash and rolled front and side rims. This table is all TIG welded to add structure and durability. Each of the welded areas is blended to a satin finish, matching the adjacent surfaces to create a cohesive, professional look across the Advance Tabco DTC-S70-24L clean dish table. It is easy to install with the 2-inch tile edge.
- Fits on the left side of a warewasher to hold clean dishes that have moved right to left through the machine
- Top is made of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- 101⁄2-in. backsplash keeps liquids on the top and not on the floor
- 3-in. rolled front and side rims provide security for dish racks, keeping them on the top
- All TIG-welded construction provides durability and structure
- Welded areas are blended to a satin finish, matching the adjacent surfaces
- Cross bracing provides reinforcement
- Stainless steel bullet feet on the stainless steel legs enable use on uneven surfaces
- 2-in. tile edge simplifies installation when placed against a wall
- Overall dimensions: 23 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Dishtable, clean, straight design, right-to-left operation, 10-1/2"H backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with crossrails, 24"W x 30"D x 34"H, 16/304 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-S70-24L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|