The Advance Tabco DTC-K30-120R Korner Clean dish table is L-shaped and is designed to be installed on the right side of the dish machine. Combined with a left-mounted table, it provides half of a full soiled-and-clean dish table setup and can be used for staging racks either before or after they go through the washer. The 101⁄2-inch backsplash keeps water off surrounding surfaces, while the tile edge design on top of the splash makes installing the unit easier.
This Spec-Line unit is constructed of 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel and is fully welded to make it durable and resistant to corrosion. The 16-gauge stainless steel legs and the welded cross bracing make the Advance Tabco DTC-K30-120R Korner clean dish table sturdier.
- L-shaped and designed to be used on the right side of the dish machine
- Can be used for staging either soiled or clean dish racks, depending on the setup of your dishroom
- 101⁄2 in. backsplash with 2-in. return keeps messes from getting all over other surfaces
- Tile edge makes installing the unit easier
- 14-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction resists corrosion and damage
- Welded cross bracing makes the unit sturdier
- All TIG welded for stability
- Welded areas are polished to a satin finish to match
- Gussets are welded to a stainless steel support channel
- Stainless steel bullet feet
- 15⁄8 in. dia. legs
- Overall Dimensions: 119 in. L x 30 in. W x 441⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Korner Clean Dishtable, L-shaped, left-to-right, 10-1/2" backsplash, 3" rolled front & side rims, stainless steel legs, with stainless steel crossrails, 119" long, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DTC-K30-120R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Better - 16 ga. SS Top, 16 ga. SS Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Special Features||3" Rolled Front & Side Rims|