The Rubbermaid FGTHP220C pocket thermometer is made of stainless steel, which resists rusting and scaling. A user-calibrated nut guarantees accuracy and comes with a protective sheath and a pocket clip. Measuring 5 inches long, the thermometer has a temperature range of 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit that rises in 2-degree increments.
- Temperature range: 0-220 degrees F
- Measures temperature in increments of 2 degrees
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and scaling
- User-calibrated nut guarantees accuracy
- Includes protective sheath with a pocket clip
- 5 in. L
- NSF certified
To learn more about the different types of thermometers, visit our thermometers buyers' guide.
Pelouze® by Rubbermaid Thermometer, pocket, 1" dial, 5" stem, includes blue plastic sheath with pocket clip, temperature range 0° to 220°F, stainless steel, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details, NSF
Rubbermaid FGTHP220C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|