The Rubbermaid FG321800CLR measuring cup has a total capacity of 4 quarts, which is equal to 16 cups. The sides include markings for US measurements in red and metric measurements blue, while the clear polycarbonate construction makes it easy to measure accurately. Polycarbonate is a durable material that resists breaking during heavy-duty use in hectic environments. This measuring cup can be used with temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4-qt. capacity measuring cup
- Markings for US and metric measurements
- Usable temperature range of -40 to 212 degrees F
- Constructed from clear polycarbonate
- Durable and break-resistant for heavy-duty use
- NSF Certified
Bouncer Measuring Cup, 4 quart, -40F/-40C to 212 F/100C temp. range, measurement markings in red & blue, break-resistant polycarbonate, clear, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG321800CLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet