The Rubbermaid 1782742 touch-free Milano faucet is finished with attractive polished chrome. The faucet includes Surround Sensor technology that detects motion in all directions at a distance of 3 inches from the sensor, giving patrons and employees a reliable way to wash their hands without touching the faucet. This unit dispenses water at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute and is fitted with an aerator to help conserve water.
A valve control module, mixing valve, and hot/cold water supply hoses are provides with the purchase of the Rubbermaid 1782742 Milano faucet, and the equipment mounts on a single hole. Four "D" batteries are also included, which provide as many as 400,000 wash cycles or three years of service before they'll need to be replaced. The faucet's valve takes advantage of dry cam technology that's more reliable than a solenoid valve.
- Polished chrome finish
- Aerated, 1.5 GPM flow rate
- Mounts on a single hole
- Valve control module, mixing valve, and hot/cold supply hoses are provided
- Surround Sensor Technology detects motion in all directions from 3-in. away
- Includes 4 "D" batteries that will last for up to 400,000 cycles or 3 years
- Dry cam gear technology eliminates the need for a solenoid valve, allowing for low-maintenance reliability
- ADA Compliant
- IAPMO and R&T certified for lead-free compliance
- Overall Dimensions: 6.5 in. L x 2.13 in W x 3.75 in. H
AutoFaucet SST, Milano, Low Lead, single hole deck mount, valve control module, mixing valve, hot/cold supply hoses (3/8" comp x 3/8" comp. x 12" length), touch free Surround Sensor technology creates a 3" omni-directional sensing zone guaranteeing activation every time, 1.5 gpm laminar flow, 4 "D" batteries included, polished chrome, ADA Compliant, UPC Low Lead Listed, Complies with CA AB 1953 and Vermont ACT 193 standards
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Rubbermaid 1782742 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet