The Rubbermaid FG101P00CLR cold food pan’s interior is non-stick so product can quickly be removed. With the clear construction of the pan, users have a full view of product for finding the correct ingredient and it makes inventory easy. The plastic construction is quieter than metal, making your workplace more comfortable. The Rubbermaid FG101P00CLR cold food pan withstands temperatures ranging from -40 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit and resists breaking, denting, bending, and corrosion. This is a ninth-size pan with a 7⁄8-quart capacity and 4-inch depth.
- Ninth-size pan with a capacity of 7⁄8-qt.
- Withstands temperatures between -40-102 degrees F
- Resistant to breaking, denting, bending, and corrosion
- Food can be removed easily with non-stick interior
- Transparent to provide a clear view of product
- Quieter than metal to help make workspaces more comfortable
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Overall Dimensions: 67⁄8 in. L x 413⁄16 in. W x 4 in. D
- NSF certified
Cold Food Pan, 1/9 size, 7/8 quart, 4"D, -40°F/-40°C to 212°F/100°C temperature range, break resistant polycarbonate, non-stick surface, dishwasher and microwave safe, clear, FDA, NSF, Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG101P00CLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 212°F|
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|