The Frymaster/Dean PSDU100 shortening disposal unit holds 100 pounds of oil. With a 9-5/8 inch drain height, this unit will fit under most fryers allowing for direct draining of oil into unit. The large wheels and low center of gravity allow for easy transport of heavy used oil. The one-way check valve makes the heavy-duty manual pump easy to prime and it can pump 100 gallons of oil in under 60 seconds.
- 9-5/8 in. drain height makes it easy to drain directly into the unit
- Heavy-duty manual pump can pump 50 gal. of oil in less than one minute
- Large 6-in. wheels make for easy transportation of drained oil
- Low center of gravity provides stability
- One-way check valve makes pump easy to prime
- Overall Dimensions: 15-3/8 in. W x 37-1/2 in. D x 50-in. H
Shortening Disposal Unit, 100 lb. oil capacity, manual pump, 9-5/8" drain height, one-way check valve, 6" high strength wheels
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster PSDU100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Manual Pump|
|Minimum Drain Height||9.62"|
|Warranty||90 days parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Shortening Disposal Unit|