By removing carbon and sediment, the Frymaster PF80LP commercial fryer filter extends the life of oil. It takes oil from the tank and moves it through a system of paper and powder that catches particles. This unit can filter 80 pounds of oil at a time since its pump moves 4 gallons of oil per minute. If the pump nozzle is placed in the sediment cold zone, it will suck in particles and get clogged, but it can be reversed to discharge this sediment. The low-profile design of the Frymaster PF80LP fryer filter fits under most fryers, and its casters ensure transporting and storing the unit is convenient.
- Removes carbon and sediment from oil, extending its life
- 80-lb. oil capacity
- Reversible, 4-GPM filter pump
- 5-ft. return hose moves fryer oil from the tank into the filter pan
- Stainless steel pump housing and pan are rust and scratch resistant
- Low profile fits under most fryers
- Casters for convenient transport and storage
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 24 in. H
- 6.2 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You can read more about fryer filters in this resource for fryer accessories.
Portable Oil Filter, 80-lb oil capacity, low-profile design, 5' return hose, nozzle screen, reversible 4 GPM filter pump, filter starter kit, stainless steel pan & pump housing, 5' return hose, casters, 1/3 HP, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster PF80LP Specifications
|Warranty||90-day Parts & Labor; 1-year Parts Only Pump|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||80|
|Special Features||Reversible Pump|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Special Features||Low Profile|
|Also Known As||PF95LP|