The Frymaster FWH-1A electric fry dump station is meant to be used with Frymaster fryers and spreader cabinets to keep fried food at the optimum temperature until ready to serve. The warmer has an 18-inch heat pattern that reaches the entire length to keep fried food at the peak holding temperature without cooking it further or drying it out. The food sits in a 131⁄2-inch-by-181⁄2-inch-by-51⁄4-inch perforated pan that collects oils and debris from the food. This scoop-type food pan makes bagging food much easier. The heating element is made from ceramic and has a wire guard to protect it from damage. The entire warmer is made from aluminum, making the unit durable and easy to clean. The on/off toggle switch on the front of the unit is simple to use. The Frymaster FWH-1A electric fry dump station is the perfect holding product to keep your delicious fried foods hot.
- Designed to fit Frymaster spreader cabinet; not to be used as a standalone accessory
- Made from aluminum for durability
- Heating element is ceramic and has a wire guard to protect it
- On/off toggle switch on the front is easy to use
- 131⁄2-in. x 181⁄2-in. x 51⁄4-in., scoop-type, perforated pan separates oil and debris from food
- 18 in. heat pattern over the entire length of the warmer so food stays consistently warm
- Radiant heat keeps food warm without cooking it further or drying it out
- Mounting brackets and hardware are provided
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 750 W, 6 ft. cord with a plug
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer & Holding Station, ceramic heating element with wire guard, radiant heat, aluminum housing, 13-1/2 x 17 x 8" stainless scoop-type perforated pan (additional cabinet required), NSF, cULus, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster FWH-1A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Hotel Pan|