The Server 94000 insulated condiment server can be used in both unconditioned and cold applications. The stainless steel pump can dispense sauces and condiments from thick to thin, and has a plug that regulates product flow. Gauging collars make it easy to adjust the portion from a single stroke in increments of 1⁄8 of an ounce up to 1 ounce, so it's easy to get perfect, consistent servings. The pump's welded construction provides strength necessary for standing up to years of heavy use in commercial settings.
When holding cold products, the two eutectic ice packs included with the unit can be used to keep food chilled. The stainless steel exterior of the Server 94000 insulated condiment server has an attractive polished finish.
- Ideal for serving condiments and cream
- Works for ambient and cold applications
- Stainless steel pump regulates product flow with a plug
- Product is dispensed in increments of 1⁄8 oz. up to a 1-oz. portion with a single stroke
- Included gauging collars allow for easy adjustment of portion
- Pump’s welded construction is durable
- (2) 94013 eutectic ice packs included
- 94009 stainless steel jar has a capacity of 3 qt.
- Polished stainless steel exterior
- Plastic interior
- 1-piece, seamless construction of the interior eliminates crevices to allow for thorough cleaning
- Polished stainless steel exterior provides an attractive presentation
- Overall Dimensions: 73⁄4 in. W x 107⁄16 in. D x 1415⁄16 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
CSM CHILLED SERVER, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump and insulated vessel includes: (2) eutectic ice packs (94013), a stainless steel pump (94010) and jar (94009) with a 3 quart (2.8 L) capacity, pump yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 94000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CSM|
|Dispense Rate||1/8 to 1 oz.|
|Type||Pump & Holder|