The Server 87310 jar pump dispenses thin product like syrup, oils, and flavorings. It has a maximum portion amount of 1 ounce, and the serving sizes adjust in 1⁄8-ounce portions. This unit fits on a 1.9-quart, ninth-size 87203 jar, which is sold separately. Its stainless steel construction withstands heavy use and corrosion. Captured balls in the cast valve body prevent product loss. The Server 87310 jar pump is certified to be cleaned in place.
- Dispenses thin product like syrup
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Loss of product is reduced with captured balls in the cast valve body
- 1-oz. maximum portion decreases in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Certified for the clean-in-place method or it can be disassembled for cleaning
- Fits a (87203) 6-in. deep, ninth-size jar with a 1.9-qt. capacity (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 315⁄16 in. W x 61⁄4 in. D x 61⁄4 in. H (H is measured above pan)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FP-1/9 JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 1/9 size 6" (15.2 cm) deep jar (not incl.), maximum portion of 1 oz (30 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump with jar (87203) fits wherever fractional pans go or in a Mini Bar, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|