The Server 87300 pump style condiment dispenser has a cast valve body with capture balls to prevent product loss. Thanks to the stainless steel construction, the pump is resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial applications. A single stroke of the pump dispenses portions up to 1 ounce and can be reduced in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. The Server 87300 pump style condiment dispenser fits in the 87203 ninth-size jar, which is sold separately. Since the jar has a 6-inch depth, it holds up to 1.9 quarts of product.
- Single stroke produces up to 1 oz. of product
- Adjusts in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Dispenses thick and particulate product from the 87203 ninth-size jar (Sold separately)
- Compatible jar has a 1.9-qt. capacity with its 6-in. depth
- Pump has a cast valve body that prevents loss with captured balls
- Durability and corrosion resistance are provided with the stainless steel construction
- Can be placed in food tables, countertop mini bars, and more
- 315⁄16-in. x 61⁄4-in. cutout size
- Overall Dimensions: 315⁄16 in. W x 61⁄4 in. D x 61⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-1/9 JAR PUMP, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel pump fits a 1/9 size 6" (15.2 cm) jar (not incl.), maximum portion of 1 oz (30 ml) adjusts in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump with jar (87203) fits wherever fractional pans go or in a Mini Bar, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|