The Server 86909 Intelliserv™ food warmer warms sauces, soups, and toppings without taking up an abundance of valuable counter space. This food warmer also features simple, digital controls to ensure proper temperatures. You can warm up to 6 quarts in 8 inches of space; the modular design holds one 1⁄3 size pan, two 1⁄6 size pans, or three 1⁄9 sizes pans that are up to 6 inches deep. The digital display provides instant feedback about heat settings and status. The Server 86909 Intelliserv food warmer can quickly heat food to a safe serving temperature before bacteria has a chance to grow.
- Intelliserv™ food warmer
- Warm up to 6 qts.
- Holds 1 pan, size 1⁄3; 2 pans, size 1⁄6; or 3 pans, size 1⁄9 that are up to 6 inches deep (pans sold separately)
- Stainless steel shroud is durable and easy to clean
- Thermoset plastic water vessel
- Cast aluminum heat plate
- Cool-touch rim helps prevent operator burns
- Electronic digital control gives feedback of heat setting to ensure proper food holding
- Heats food quickly to a safe serving temperature before bacteria can grow
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.2 A, 500W, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 715⁄16 in. W x 153⁄8 in. D x 95⁄16 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
INTELLISERV™ FOOD WARMER, rethermalizing, water-bath warmer, digital temperature control, with temperature display, adapts to hold (1) 1/3-size steam table pan up to 6" deep, (2) 1/6-size pans or (3) 1/9-size pans, stainless steel pumps available for 1/3 and 1/6 pans, 6" deep (pumps (FP-1/6 86312) and pans sold separately), cast aluminum heat plate, stainless steel base with thermoset plastic water vessel, 500 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 86090 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
|Product||Countertop Food Warmer|