The Server 79890 pump-style dispenser comes with two jars that each have a 2-quart capacity. Both pumps can dispense thick or particulate product in cold or ambient temperatures. The jars are easy to clean since they have a one-piece plastic construction. The stainless steel exterior withstands heavy use, and the pumps' portion size adjusts in 1⁄8-ounce increments to a maximum of 11⁄4 ounces.
- 2 pumps
- Great for thick and particulate product
- Full unit sits on the countertop
- 2-qt. capacity for the 2 jars
- One-piece interior is seamless to facilitate cleaning
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Cool applications are possible when used with ice, 94141 Eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD™ jars (sold separately)
- Cast valve body has welded construction for strength
- 11⁄4-oz. maximum yield can be decreased in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Overall dimensions: 107⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 193⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-2 SERVING BAR COMBO, thick & particulate product dispenser, insulated stainless steel base comes complete with: (2) stainless steel pumps and white plastic fountain jars, pumps yield 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, cool with ice or (2) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, jars are 10" (25.4 cm) deep with a 3-1/2 quart (3.3 L) capacity, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79890 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-2|
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|