The Server 67760 single Server Express™ stand uses a pouch with a 11⁄2-gallon capacity and pumps 1-ounce portions of syrup, sauces, and condiments. A single stroke can dispense portions up to 1 ounce and reduces in 1⁄4-ounce increments. Complying with ADA regulations, the pump requires less than 5 pounds of pressure to dispense product. To simplify the cleaning process, the durable plastic construction can be broken down and placed in the dishwasher. Durability and corrosion resistance are provided by the stainless steel Server 67760 single Server Express stand base and lid, and fingerprints are hidden with a brushed finish.
- Can be used to dispense a wide range of product from thin syrups to thick condiments from 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16 mm. fitments
- 1-oz. maximum stroke portion can be minimized in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Plastic pump construction withstands commercial applications
- Pump can be disassembled easily for cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe pump
- ADA compliant since it takes less than 5 lbs. of pressure to operate pump
- Works in ambient temperature applications
- Base is made of stainless steel to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Exterior’s brushed finish reduces fingerprint visibility
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 71⁄2 in. W x 14 in. D x 173⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SS-1SE SINGLE STAND-EXPRESS, dispensing thin & thick products, sealed countertop system pumps from a 1-1/2 gallon (6 L) Cryovac pouch with 16 mm fitment. stainless steel shroud holds a (07000) black thermoset plastic vessel with a surgical-quality plastic pump, dispense 1 oz (30 ml) per stroke or reduce in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67760 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SS-1SE|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|