The Server 67590 food container dispenser is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance. Tampering is prevented since a hasp on the base allows the lid to be padlocked into the base. Product is pumped from a #10 can, 1 gallon jar, or 3-quart stainless steel jar, and product loss is reduced by the captured valve balls in the cast valve body. The Server 67590 food container dispenser is able to yield up to 1-ounce portions and decrease in 1⁄8-ounce increments.
- Hasp keeps the lid padlocked to the base shroud to prevent tampering (Padlock sold separately)
- Dispenses from a #10 can, 1 gal. jar, or (94009) 3-qt. stainless steel jar
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability
- Product loss is reduced by captured valve balls in the cast valve body
- Yield is adjustable in 1⁄8-oz. increments up to 1 oz.
- Can be used to dispense thick and particulate product
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. W x 113⁄4 in. D x 141⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SS1L SINGLE STAND, lockable, thick & particulate product dispenser, similar to SS1 67580 except, includes hasp to padlock pump lid to base (padlock not included), stainless steel well holds a stainless steel jar (94009), #10 can or gallon (3.8 L) jar, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67590 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SS-1L|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|