The Server 67580 pump-style condiment dispenser accommodates a #10 can, 3-quart jar, or 1-gallon jar. It is compatible with thick and particulate products like condiments and relish. Because it is made of stainless steel, the pump resists rusting, denting, and scratching. Included gauging collars increase the amount of product dispensed by 1⁄8-ounce to 1-ounce increments. Since it has a cast valve body and captured ball valves, the pump will not lose product. Fingerprint visibility is reduced by the Server 67580 pump-style condiment dispenser’s brushed finish.
- Holds (1) #10 can, (1) 3-qt. jar, or (1) gal. jar (containers sold separately)
- Dispenses thick and particulate product
- Dispenses in increments from 1⁄8-oz. to 1-oz. portions
- Pump has a cast valve body with captured ball valves, preventing product loss
- Stainless steel is rust resistant, strong, and quick cleaning
- Brushed finish reduces the visibility of fingerprints
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. W x 113⁄4 in. D x 141⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if this is the right dispenser for your application? Take a look at the Server buyers' guide to read about other units.
SS-1 SINGLE STAND, countertop, dispenses thick ambient condiments or sauces from a #10 food can or stainless steel jar (94004) (sold separately), a full portion yields 1 oz. per stoke with gauging collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz. increments, stainless steel pump & shroud, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SS-1, 67000|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|