The Server 07300 Server Express™ stand holds two 11⁄2-gallon pouches with 16 millimeter fitments. A single stroke of the pumps yields 1 ounce, which can be reduced in increments of 1⁄4 ounce. To comply with ADA guidelines, the pumps require less than 5 pounds of pressure to dispense product. The heavy-duty plastic construction of the pumps is durable for commercial use, and they break down for repairs and cleaning. The base and lid on the Server 07300 Server Express stand are made of stainless steel to support commercial use by resisting corrosion and most damage.
- Dispenses out of (2) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16 mm. fitments
- Single stroke yields up to 1 oz. and reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Pumps are made of heavy-duty plastic for commercial use
- ADA compliant with less than 5 lbs. of pressure required to dispense from the pumps
- Pumps break down quickly
- Pumps are safe in the dishwasher
- Vessel is made of thermoset polyester
- Base and lid are made of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance
- Fingerprint visibility is reduced by the brushed finish
- Overall Dimensions: 1415⁄16 in. W x 14 in. D x 173⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SS-2SE TWIN STAND SERVER EXPRESS, dispensing thin & thick products, sealed system pumps from (2) 1-1/2 gallon (6 L) Cryovac pouches with 16 mm fitment. stainless steel shroud holds (2-07000) black thermoset plastic vessels with surgical-quality plastic pumps, dispense 1 oz (30 ml) per stroke or reduce in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SS-2SE|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|