The Server 07125 Express™ countertop dispenser holds a 11⁄2-gallon pouch with a 16-millimeter fitment. The pump can be used to serve syrups, condiments, relishes, and more, and provides per-stroke portion adjustments in 1⁄4-ounce increments, with a maximum serving of 1 ounce. The pump requires less than 5 pounds of pressure to dispense product, so it complies with ADA standards. The pump is also dishwasher safe and can be broken down easily for cleaning. The vessel and lid on the Server 07125 Express countertop dispenser is made of stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to corrosion. The unit's brushed finish helps hide fingerprints.
- Accommodates a 11⁄2-gal. pouch with a 16-mm. fitment
- 1 stroke dispenses up to 1 oz. of product
- Adjust the dispensing quantity in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Dispenses syrups, sauces, condiments, relishes, and more
- Requires less than 5 lbs. of pressure to dispense, in compliance with ADA standards
- Pump is designed to be easy to disassemble
- The pump's plastic parts are dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel vessel and lid are durable and resist corrosion
- Brushed finish helps hide fingerprints and other marks
- Designed for countertop and drop-in use
- Overall Dimensions: 63⁄8 in. W x 133⁄16 in. D x 179⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Server Express, rectangular, single unit, countertop design, dispenses product from an airtight, flexible Cryovac pouch, stainless steel construction, max yield 1 oz, adjustable in 1/4 oz increments, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, NSF.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07125 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-SS|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|