The Server 07060 Express™ pump can be used to dispense thin, thick, and particulate product. There are five pumps and each dispenses from a 11⁄2-gallon pouch. A single stroke of the pumps produces a portion up to 1 ounce, and the yield is adjustable in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
Since the pumps are made of heavy-duty plastic, they are durable to support use in commercial establishments. The parts are easy to break down and dishwasher safe. The Server 07060 Express pump’s base and lid are made of stainless steel to offer resistance to corrosion and minor damage.
- Use (5) 07794 Express pumps to dispense from (5) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16-mm. fitments
- Dressings, condiments, syrups, and more can be dispensed with the discharge tube fitting
- Reduce the 1-oz. maximum portion in increments of 1⁄4 oz.
- Plastic pump construction is heavy duty for strength and constant use
- Less than 5 lbs. of pressure is needed to operate the pumps, complying with ADA standards
- Pumps are easy to break down so they can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Stainless steel base and lid resist corrosion and are durable
- Overall Dimensions: 273⁄16 in. W x 135⁄16 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-5 Server Express, quintuple unit, countertop design, dispenses product from 1-1/2 gallon (6 L) Cryovac pouch plastic Express portion control pumps (07044), yields 1 oz. max - adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, stainless steel base and lid, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-5|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|