Model 07050 - SET-DI Server Express Triple Drop-In Dispenser- Cryovac Pouch
Server Express multiples are constructed of a brushed (#4) finish stainless steel base and lid with surgical-quality plastic, five-piece pumps. Dispensing levers are black polypropylene.
Capacity is 1-1/2-gallons per pouch. Pumps yield 1-ounce per stroke with portion control to reduce the yield in 1/4-ounce increments. Exclusively uses Cryovac pouches with fitment.
The Server Express System achieves up to 98% evacuation. Individual pouch supports keep each condiment pouch in place and aid in transporting and set up.
Designed for counter-top use.
- Pump several condiments from one space-saving unit.
- Holds a 1-1/2 gallon Cryovac pouches with fitment.
- Pump is constructed of surgical-quality plastic parts - quick to breakdown and completely dishwasher safe.
- Maximum stroke yields 1-ounce.
- Easy-to-adjust portion control in 1/4-ounce increments.
- Two discharge tube fittings - black for ketchup and mustard, white for thicker products.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
SET-DI Server Express Dispenser, triple unit, holds (3) pouches separately, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, drop-in, polished lid includes (3) Express pumps (07044), brushed stainless steel base, flange for drop-in installation, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SET-DI|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|