The Metro MX1836F solid shelf can hold 1,200 pounds of stored food, equipment, and supplies. It is made of polymer to provide durability and corrosion resistance. The smooth, flat surface prevents rips and tears in your packaged products. This shelf has a solid mat that is sturdy, has a raised edge that helps prevent spills from falling onto items below, and can be removed for cleaning. A Microban™ antimicrobial substance integral to the polymer inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold, and resists odors and stains. The Metro MX1836F solid shelf’s nominal size is 36 inches wide by 18 inches deep, while the actual size is 3511⁄16 inches wide by 181⁄4 inches deep. Nominal dimensions are rounded to make advertising more clear, but the actual dimensions give the true measurements of the shelf.
- Can hold 1,200 lbs.
- Polymer shelf mat is durable and corrosion resistant
- Shelf mat is removable, so cleaning is simple
- Raised edge prevents spills and condensation from falling on items below
- Microban antimicrobial integral to polymer inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- 4 wedge connectors secure the shelf to the posts
- For stability, use on shelves with 4 posts, not 2
- Nominal Dimensions: 36 in. W x 18 in. D
- True Dimensions: 3511⁄16 in. W x 181⁄4 in. D
- NSF certified
MetroMax i® Shelf, 36"W x 18"D, with removable one-piece solid polymer shelf mat & (4) wedge connectors, built in Microban® antimicrobial product protection, NSF
Metro MX1836F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial Material|
|Shelf Capacity (lbs)||800|
|For Use With||MetroMax i® Shelving Units|