Metro C5 9 Series Full Height Controlled Humidity Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet
Full Solid/Full Clear Doors
- Control: The intuitive 9 Series solid state controller provides continuous monitoring of both temperature and humidity, providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in better food quality. Actual temperature and relative humidity are measured, displayed, and controlled.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times, and precise humidity control, are achieved with a digitally controlled dual-element ducted heating and humidity system. Intelligent power distribution maximizes efficiency and assures food is held at the desired temperature. Low water sensor and low temperature alarm assure cabinet is performing safely.
- Sizes: C5 is designed to fit your application with four cabinet sizes; Full Height (74.75'), 3/4 Height (62.75'), 1/2 Height (44.7'), and Under Counter (32.25').
- Doors: C5 cabinets are all available with a choice of insulated solid or clear double pane, Low-E, tempered glass doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door. Full Height cabinets can be configured with standard full length or Dutch style doors. All doors lift off and are field reversible
- Pass-Thru: Full Height, 3/4 Height, and 1/2 Height sizes are available as pass-thru models.
- Capacity: Universal slides hold 18' x 26" sheet pans or 12' x 20' steam table pans on adjustable 11/2' increments. Lip load slides hold 18" x 26'" sheet pans on 11/2' increments. Optional Wire Shelf interfaces with universal slide system to accommodate small items and pans
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into C5 from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- NAFEM Data Protocol: The C5 9 Series controller is NDP capable.
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5™ 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, pass thru (1) solid & (1) glass doors, universal wire slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, 3" O.C. (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments), stainless steel, 5" casters, polymer bumper & drip trough combination, 120v/60/1-PH, 2000 watts, 16 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C599-SFS-UPFC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Pass Thru|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 9 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|