A digitally-controlled, dual-element ducted heating and humidity system allows The Metro C599-SDC-U cabinet to heat up and recover temperatures quickly. The 9 series controller constantly monitors temperature and humidity, adjusting the cabinet's interior environment to maintain optimum food quality. This controller also prioritizes heat over humidity generation to keep food safe. The easy-to-use controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for operator convenience, damage prevention, and to make cleaning simpler.
The cabinet is insulated with 21⁄2-inch-thick fiberglass to keep heat inside the chamber. Clear, Dutch-style doors let the operator easily see into the chamber without having to open the door and lose heat. This cabinet holds universal slides that are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and made from nickel chrome wire. The stainless steel slides are adjustable in 11⁄2 inch increments. The Metro C599-SDC-U controlled humidity and heated cabinet is a full-size, 743⁄4 inch-tall cabinet.
- Full-size cabinet is constructed with stainless steel for durability
- Power is distributed in a way that keeps food at the proper temperature and maximizes the cabinet's energy efficiency
- High-quality components and construction ensure the cabinet is reliable
- Full-perimeter insulation is 21⁄2 in. thick and made from high-density fiberglass
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. nickel chrome wire slides
- Universal wire slides are adjustable in 11⁄2-in. increments
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Holds 35 lip-load pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- 18 slide pairs are provided but cabinet can hold up to 37
- 11⁄2 in. clearance on sides and back
- 6 in. clearance on top
- NAFEM Data Protocol capable
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 363⁄8 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- 4 built-in handles make opening the doors easy
- Dutch-style, clear doors are made from tempered glass so operators can easily see food without opening the cabinet
- Double hinged, self-closing hinged with long life nylon bearings
- High-temperature, cabinet mounted gaskets keep heat inside the cabinet
- Chrome-plated, magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release
Easy to Use Controls
- Easy to use controls make operating the cabinet simple
- Low water sensor and low temperature alarm alert the operator if the cabinet is not performing correctly
- Controls are top-mounted for user access and to prevent damage
- 9 Series temperature controller generates heat before humidity for food safety
- Water element will not be energized when the water level is low
- Settings on the cabinet are saved when it is turned off
Heating and Humidity System
- Solid state controller continuously monitors temperature and humidity to maintain the proper cabinet conditions
- Temperature and humidity are controlled, measured, and displayed
- Quick heat up and recovery time and exact humidity control are managed with the dual-element heating and humidity system
- Heat generation system is thermostatically controlled with a ball bearing blower motor and ducted air system
- 200 degrees F maximum temperature
- Humidity generation system has a closed loop control heating element with a ducted air system and 4 gal. water reservoir
- Up to 95 percent humidity at 100 degrees F
- Up to 90 percent at 160 degrees F
- Up to 75 percent at 200 degrees F
C5 9 Series Controlled Humidity Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet, mobile, full height, pass thru (1) clear double panel tempered glass doors, universal wire slides, capacity (17) 18" x 26" pans or (34) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" pans, 3" O.C. stainless steel, 5" casters, polymer bumper & drip trough combination, cULus, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C599-SDC-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C599-SDC-U|
|Category||Combo Proofer/ Heated Cabinet|
|Specialty Options||Reach In|
|Type||Controlled Temp & Humidity|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|