If you have cooked foods that need to be held at safe temperatures and transported until it is time to be served, then the C539-HDS-4 Metro full height insulated heated holding cabinet may meet your needs. This heated holding cabinet is ideal for bakeries, delis, and specialty shops. The patented technology known as Insulated Armour™ retains heat, saves energy, and offers a cool-to-the-touch exterior, all of which promotes energy savings and safety. The durable polymer construction of this insulation is dent-, impact-, and stain-resistant. The molded-in hand holds create vertical handles so moving the cabinet is simple.
This heated hold cabinet provides fast heat-up and recovery by utilizing a thermostatically controlled, forced-air heating system. The doors are solid, insulated aluminum and provide lasting reliability and durability, along with protecting your cabinet from losing precious heat. The 1⁄4-of-an-inch-diameter fixed wire slides are designed to hold full-size food pans. Constructed of high-quality components, the C539-HDS-4 Metro full height insulated heated holding cabinet will hold ready-to-serve foods at the optimal texture.
- Designed to hold foods at ready-to-serve temperatures; ambient humidity pan provides moisture to maintain food's texture
- Full-sized cabinet is made from aluminum for durability and finished with red polymer
- Patented technology Insulation Armour™ contains heat in the cabinet while keeping the exterior cool to prevent injuries
- Insulation is made from durable polymer that resists denting and staining
- Molded-in hand holds in the insulation create vertical handles to make moving the cabinet easy
- 4 swivel, nickel-plated casters, 2 with brakes
- Forced convection system is controlled with a thermostat and provides quick heat up and temperature recovery
- Drip trough with a catch pan
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel module is easily removable to make cleaning the cabinet simple
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Operator can easily control with the master on/off switch
- Power indicator lights lets the operator know if the cabinet is on or off
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Dutch-style doors are solid
- Solid doors are insulated with 1-in. fiberglass
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges with 180 degree swing
- Santoprene, high temperature gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Lever-action release magnetic pull latch on the door
Fixed Wire Slides
- Fixed wire slides are made from nickel chrome wire
- 1⁄4 in. dia. slides
- Slides are adjustable in 11⁄2 in. increments
- Slides hold 17 standard size pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides hold 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Requires 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- 11⁄2 in. clearances on the top, back, and sides
- Keep away from surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, w/ Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch insulated aluminum doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-HDS-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HDS-4|
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|