Holding food at ready-to-eat temperatures is easier than ever with the Metro C537-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet. With the slide capacity to hold (14) 18-inch by 26-inch pans or (26) 12-inch by 20-inch by 21⁄2 inch pans, you can hold a great amount of food. The fixed wire slides are on 3-inch spacing and are made from nickel chrome wire. The 3⁄4-height cabinet comes with a full-length polycarbonate clear door so you can easily see into the cabinet to check on your food without losing heat. Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the door to help keep heat inside the cabinet.
A patented insulation technology called Insulation Armour™ retains heat inside the cabinet while keeping the exterior cool to the touch. This insulation is made from durable polymer to prevent staining and denting. Vertical handles are created by the mold-in hand holds in the insulation to make moving the cabinet easier. The module control panel easily removes from the cabinet to make it easier to clean the equipment. The operating temperature range on the Metro C537-HFC-4 heat holding cabinet is from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heated holding cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Designed to keep food hot and maintain its fresh texture with an ambient humidity pan; no moisture controls are provided
- 3⁄4-height cabinet comes with a red exterior
- Insulation Armour™ Patented insulation technology retains heat in the cabinet and keeps the exterior cool to the touch
- Insulation Armour™ is constructed from dent- and stain-resistant polymer
- Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles to make moving the cabinet easier
- Polycarbonate doors are full length
- Glass door is easy to see through so you can check on the food without releasing heat
- Aluminum powder coated frame on the door
- Double hinged, field-reversible hinges open to a full 180 degrees
- Santoprene, high-temperature gaskets are mounted on the door to retain heat inside the cabinet
- 4 swivel, neoprene wheel casters, 2 with brakes
- Heat up and recovery of heat is fast with the thermostatically controlled forced convection system
- Lever-action release magnetic latch on the door
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 59 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Fixed Wire Slides
- Fixed wire slides are 1⁄4 in. dia.
- Slides are made from anodized nickel-chrome wire
- 3-in. spacing with fixed slides
- Slides hold 14 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides hold 26 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Requires 18-in. clearance from any cooking equipment
- Keep away from contact with surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
- 11⁄2 in. minimum clearance on sides, top, and back
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel module is removable for easy cleaning
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Operating temperature range of 80-200 degrees F
- Master on/off switch makes controlling cabinet easy
- Power indicator lights let you know if the cabinet is on or off
C5 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, 3/4 height, insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (14) 18" x 26" or (26) 12" x 20 " x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C537HFC4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C537-HFC-4|
|Construction||Insulation Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|