Metro C5 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing 1/2 Height Cabinets with Insulation Armour
Holding & Proofing
Clear Polycarbonate Door
Fixed Wire Slides
- Insulation Armour: Patent pending insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Control: Three holding modules are available. All feature an easy-to read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
Combination Module: At the flip of a switch change from heated holding mode to proofing mode. Individual analog controls for temperature and humidity levels.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into all C5 cabinets from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Removable Module: All modules are removable, without tools, for easy cleaning of the cabinet interior. Future module upgrades or changes can occur without cabinet body replacement.
- Sizes: C5 3 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (71", 1803mm), 3/4 Height (59", 1499mm), and 1/2 Height (44", 1118mm) sizes.
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or Dutch style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Travel Latch
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- 6" Casters
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5 3 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, 1/2 height, insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount, control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, fixed wire slides, on 3" centers, (8) 18" x 26" or (16) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C535CFC4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Specialty Options||Reach In|
|Construction||Insulation Armour Exterior|
|Category||Combo Proofer/ Heated Cabinet|
|Also Known As||C535-CFC-4|