The Metro C519-HFC-L heated holding cabinet is perfect for keeping your freshly made food hot until you are ready to serve it. The cabinet has a passive humidity system and analog temperature control. There is also a digital thermometer, power indicator lights, and a master on/off switch. The control dials are all recessed to protect them from breaking or being knocked off. The cabinet's forced air system allows it to heat up quickly and recover heat quickly if the door is open.
This holding cabinet's full-length clear door lets you see into the cabinet to check on your food without opening the door and compromising the holding process. Door-mounted gaskets keep heat inside the cabinet, and the hinges are field reversible for your convenience. This cabinet model holds lip load slides that are made of extruded aluminum for durability. The slides are fixed on 11⁄2-inch increments and can hold 35 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches. The Metro C519-HFC-L heated holding cabinet can hold hot food at ready-to-serve temperatures while providing passive humidity.
- Passive humidity generation system
- 80-190 degrees F temperature range
- Heats up and recovers heat quickly with the thermostatically controlled forced air heating system
- Full-sized cabinet is made from aluminum for durability
- Clear, polycarbonate door allows for operator visibility to check on food without compromising heat
- Lip-load slides are fixed aluminum extrusions
- Slides can hold 35 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Slides are on 11⁄2 in. increments
- 4 nickel plated, neoprene wheeled casters, 2 have brakes
- Full-length door has an aluminum powder frame
- Double hinged, field reversible hinges have a 180 degree swing
- Santoprene, high temperature, door-mounted gasket keeps heat inside the cabinet
- High-strength, magnetic pull latch with lever-action release
- Catch pan comes with polymer drip trough
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Intuitive Control Panel
- Control dials are recessed to be protected from damage and being knocked off
- Control module is easily removable without tools so cleaning the interior is simple
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Analog temperature control
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Master on/off switch lets the operator control the cabinet
- Power indicator lights easily tells the operator if the cabinet is running or not
- Cabinet is for holding hot foods at higher temperatures without moisture control
C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190°F, lip load slides on 1-1/2" centers (35) 18" x 26" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro C519-HFC-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||35 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 1 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|