The Metro C517-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet is made to hold food at hot, safe temperatures for a period of time. It has an analog temperature control and a passive humidity generation system. The forced air heating system is thermostatically controlled and heats up and recovers heat quickly. Full length, clear polycarbonate doors allow for operators to see into the chamber without opening the door to save heat. The doors have double field reversible hinges for operators’ convenience and swing 180 degrees. Gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet.
The cabinet can hold fixed wire slides that are spaced on 3-inch increments. The slides can hold 14 pans that measure 18 inches by 26 inches or 26 pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. The equipment's heating/control module is removable without tools to make cleaning the cabinet easier. The Metro C517-HFC-4 heated holding cabinet is considered a 3⁄4 height piece of equipment and measures 573⁄4 inches tall.
- Holding cabinet keeps food at safe temperatures for long periods
- 3⁄4 height cabinet is made of aluminum
- Can hot hold at higher temperatures without moisture control
- Heat-up and recovery is quick with the thermostatically controlled forced air heating system
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- Drip trough comes with a catch pan to prevent messes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Passive humidity generation system
- 1⁄4 in. dia. nickel chrome wire slides
- Fixed wire slides are welded on 3-in. spacing
- Holds 14 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 26 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄8 in. W x 301⁄4 in. D x 573⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Full Length Doors
- Full-length, clear doors allow for operator to easily see into the cabinet without having to open the doors
- Double hinged, field-reversible door hinges with a 180 degree swing
- Magnetic pull latch with lever-action keeps door securely closed
- Cabinet interior is easy to clean out because the unit's heating and control module can be removed without tools
- Analog temperature control
- 80-190 degrees F temperature range
- Digital thermometer is easy to read
- Control dials are recessed to keep them from getting damaged
- Master on/off switch lets operator easily control cabinet
- Power indicator lights make it simple to tell if the cabinet is on or off
C5 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, 3/4 height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removeable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190 degree, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (14) 18" x 26" or (26) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF. Image is of full height mode; actual product is 3/4 height.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C517-HFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C517-HFC-4|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|