The Metro C515-HFC-4 C5™ half-height heated cabinet keeps food at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures. It uses a forced-air system to quickly heat up and recover temperatures, and the unit operates at temperatures ranging from 80 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Controlling the temperature is simple with analog knobs and a digital display. Without tools, the control module is removable to simplify cleanup and allow for program upgrades.
This Metro C515-HFC-4 non-insulated heated cabinet can accommodate eight 18-inch-by-26-inch pans or (16) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans. It holds the pans on 190-degree, fixed wire shelves. Operators can see inside the cabinet through the full-length, polycarbonate door window.
- (8) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- (16) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- Fixed wire slides
- Used for heated holding applications
- Thermostatically controlled forced-air heating system quickly heats up and recovers temperatures
- Temperature range: 80-190 degrees F
- Analog control with a digital temperature display
- Control module is removable without using tools for cabinet cleanup and upgrades
- Full-length polycarbonate window in the field-reversible door provides visibility
- 180-degree door swing
- High-temperature gaskets seal in hot air
- Heavy-duty, polymer door latches have a lever-action release
- Aluminum construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- 2 of the (4) 5-in. casters have brakes
- 2000 W, 16.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25.125 in. W x 30.25 in. D x 42.75 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Our heated holding cabinet buyers' guide has more information on these units.
C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, half height, non-insulated, clear polycarbonate door, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 190°F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers (8) 18" x 26" or (16) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (2 with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C515-HFC-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||8 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 1 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|