Pot Filler

View Filters (85 Results)
T&S B-0102-A
T&S B-0102-A Pot & Glass Filler, Auto Shut-Off Valve

KaTom #: 064-B0102A

$108.42 / Each
(85 Results) Back to Top

There are many ways to install a pot filler in a new or existing restaurant. Deck-mount kettle fillers are installed on the flat surface of a steel sink or work table, called the deck. This is a popular format for simple swinging faucets, which are often mounted on a riser so water can be dispensed either into a sink or into a pot resting on the adjacent counter or worktable . Splash-mount faucets attach to the back splash of sinks and provide a little more clearance for working within the sink. Those equipped with jointed nozzles can often be extended over the front or side of a sink for filling pots outside of the sink bowl.

Wall-mount faucets offer a good deal of flexibility in where they can be installed, since they can be mounted to virtually any wall so long as the appropriate plumbing can be provided there, too. This type of fixture is sometimes called a skillet filler because it's often installed near a large stationary or tilting skillet so that equipment can be conveniently filled with water and rinsed out, since those vessels can't be taken to a sink.

Often called kettle fillers, filler faucets with flexible steel hoses are the most versatile fixtures in this category. They're often installed near a stationary kettle, range, or other equipment where large vessels frequently need to be filled with water. Their long hoses, which are most often 60 inches or 72 inches long, are usually equipped with a handheld faucet with a curved nozzle that's designed to hook over the side of a vessel as it is being filled. This type of fixture is available in all three types: splash mount, deck mount, and wall mount.

Recently Viewed Products