Pick the right cart to ensure that your janitorial crew will always have the right tools and supplies on hand to do their job efficiently. Some units hold two waste hampers while others hold two mop buckets, and dome tops can conceal supplies to avoid creating an eyesore, while locking cabinets can help secure the contents of your cart from thieves. Different colors are available so you can choose one that blends in with your establishment's décor.
A full unit will include a bag for waste, a rack for holding cleaning tools like brooms and dust pans, and shelves for holding supplies. The front of the cart will have space to accommodate at least one mop bucket. These are available in a variety of colors, so you can find one to complement the style of your establishment. A larger facility may select different colors to designate each cart to a separate part of the building.
If you just need individual components for your cart, you'll find a replacement bag if yours has become worn and unusable. A locking cabinet can be purchased to fit your existing cart, these can be used to keep your supplies secure when your cart is unattended.
A number of specialty options can make your new cart more useful.
- Locking cabinets will help keep your supplies secure while your cart is unattended.
- A dome top can conceal the contents of your janitor cart, letting it blend in with its surroundings and making it less of a distraction to guests.
- A tub top is useful for securing a lot of loose, small items like tools and bottles of cleaner. Similarly, a cart that accommodates tubs can be stocked with removable tubs that serve the same purpose.
- If you need to carry a bucket for sanitizing and a bucket for rinsing, select a janitor cart that holds two mop buckets.
- If you need to separate things like recyclables from landfill waste, you'll find models that accommodate two waste hampers.