The eQuipped HP12 gas hotplate has two heavy-duty burners with lift-off tops for cleaning. Each of the burners has an adjustable pilot and control knob that enable the operator to easily adjust the heat. Both the burners and removable grates are made of cast iron, providing durability for high volume applications. To reduce the risk of burns, the extended front edge stays cool to the touch. For stability on the counter, the eQuipped HP12 gas hotplate has adjustable, non-skid legs.
- Natural gas heated; may be converted to propane with included kit
- 2 heavy-duty burners have lift-off tops for ease of cleaning
- Each burner has an adjustable pilot and control knob
- Burner grates can be removed for cleaning
- Burners and grates are made of cast iron to withstand heavy use
- Stay-cool front edge is extended to create separate user from the heat
- Removable, stainless steel grease pan collects debris and liquids
- Non-skid, stainless steel legs are adjustable
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12.13 in. W x 29.41 in. D x 13.08 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
You can read more about hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment in our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Commercial HotPlate, natural gas (convertible to LP - conversion kit included), countertop, 12"W, (2) 25,000 BTU cast iron burners, removable cast iron grates, manual controls, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 50,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped HP12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|