The eQuipped F5-N gas fryer has five heat tubes and a 70-pound tank capacity. In the tank, a cold zone allows sediment to settle out of heated areas, preventing it from burning and ruining foods' flavors. The tank is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with smoothed welded areas that facilitate cleaning. Two baskets are included, so the operator can prepare large batches of product. After cooking, the basket can be hung from the double rod, stainless steel hanger to allow excess oil to drain back into the tank. This eQuipped F5-N gas fryer has stainless steel and galvanized exterior components that resist corrosion and provide additional strength.
- 70-lb. tank capacity
- (5) 30,000-BTU heat tubes powered by natural gas
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Auto-reset, high-limit switch prevents the unit from exceeding safe temperatures
- Stainless steel tank is smoothly welded to eliminaterough areas
- Cool zone in the fry tank allows sediment to settle without burning and affecting the flavor of the food
- 2 nickel chrome wire baskets have red, plastic-coated handles
- Double rod, stainless steel hanger elevates the baskets for draining and storage
- Heavy duty stainless steel door
- Recessed door handle
- Front, top ledge, and header are constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Sides and back are made of galvanized steel to withstand heavy use
- 6-in. adjustable legs can be used on most uneven floors
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. W x 34.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
There is more in-depth information on commercial fryers in our fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, natural gas, 70lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 150,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F5-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||70|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lbs) Range||70 - 79|