The eQuipped F4-N gas fryer has a 50-pound capacity tank made of stainless steel. To eliminate rough areas in the tank, welded surfaces are smoothed down. There is a cool zone in the tank that does not heat up to cooking temperatures, which allows sediment to settle below the burners without burning. If bread, batter, and food particles burns, it can taint the fryer oil and alter foods' flavors.
This unit operates at temperatures from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit through four heat tubes that are powered by natural gas. Two baskets come with the eQuipped F4-N gas fryer; they can be placed on the double rod, stainless steel hanger to keep them elevated while draining. The unit's front, top ledge, and header are made of stainless steel, providing corrosion resistance and durability.
- 50-lb. tank capacity
- (4) 30,000-BTU heat tubes are powered by natural gas
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Auto-reset, high-limit switch keeps temperatures in a safe range
- Smoothed welds in the stainless steel tank eliminate rough areas that could harbor bacteria
- Cool zone in the fry tank allows sediment to settle without burning
- 2 nickel chrome wire baskets included
- Red, plastic-coated handles on the baskets
- Double rod, stainless steel hanger offers a convenient area to store the baskets
- Stainless steel door has an integral liner for simple cleanup
- Door handle has a space-saving recessed design
- Stainless steel front, top ledge, and header resist corrosion and add strength
- Galvanized steel sides and back support heavy, constant use
- 6-in. legs adjust for use on uneven floors
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 30.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
In-depth information on commercial fryers and their features is available in our fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, gas, 50lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F4-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||120,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||4|